Monday, February 13, 2012

Miss Jean Marie Tallod


I remember those days we were together,
It was like the sun shines brighter.
All we know was to freshen up our minds,
And forget about those memories we considered unkind.

For the short time I was with you,
I felt like it was a year hanging out with you.
To be with you everyday is so imposible,
but if I wont do it, my life will become miserable.

The way you treat me?
I never felt that way before.
You were so good to me,
And I am hoping for more.

So I started to like you,
And at night I really think about you.
I forgot about our limit,
And I couldn't help but to admit it...

I had told you enough about my life,
That I wont be me if I lost you.
I hope we'll end up married soon,
For I was born to meet and take care of you.

You are all that matters to me,
you are my life, my destiny, my everything, and my forever.

No comments: