Monday, February 13, 2012

Birthday Jean Marie Tallod


Treasure were those time I was with you,
Yet, the only time I knew you.
Short but I have known a lot from your stories,
We then consider those as memories.

Everything were not just a dream,
Cause they were brighter than my life's dark days.
You were my life, my world revolved around yours.
And so I complied when you command.

Now I'm looking back to those days we were together,
I just can't get rid of those times I felt that way.
Talking were just enough for me,
Cause I know that you won't be able to like me,

But would you bear this into your mind, please?
No matter what happen “I will always be your friend”.
These words are promise Miss Jean Marie Gonzalvo Tallod
or whatever you want people to call you.

Happy Birthday...
Be happy and stay the same, that's all I ask of you.

No comments: