Monday, February 13, 2012

Goal In Life


Every individual have their own ambition in life, everybody wants to be succesful person in their chosen careers. Some people wants to be a famous person today, while some wants to be rich. There are some people who dreams to become succesful in their fields, and I am one of those people who dreams.
We have a lot of ambition during childhood days but changes when we realize what we really wanted in life.
Now, as days have passed by I realized that achieving these goals in life is not that easy, because there are a lot of trials to face, and obstacles to defeat in order to achive those goals.
It is a human nature to have obstacles before reaching those goals of ours. We have to suffer first and upon every experience we gather, we are unconsciuosly indoctrinating ourselves. And then we also meet the reality that if we really wanted some development in life we have to take the risk first.
In every steps we take, in every decision we make in any aspect of life we are also unconsciuosly making our own path; by choosing what we really wanted.

Whenever I see a family I felt so motivated to finish my studies. I could tell myself that all it takes for a good future are those things that we have to finish first, so our future would look bright.
The goal I ever wanted to achieve was to finish my studies so I could raise my own family.
I became so futuristic whenever I think of those days that I was with the only girl in my life. Time could change everything but I still have to believe that she's the girl for me. All I ever wanted was to end up happy with her. She's all that matters to me, excluding My Family And God.

Analiza Malano, for all the people who don't know her. She's the embodiment of love here in my heart.

No comments: