Monday, February 13, 2012

Melancholia (Unreleased)


Melancholia
By: Michael Vincent Cabaddu
(Unsigned/Unreleased)



G-Gsus-Em/G-C9
G-F


I'm still awake, it's already late in the evening
I'm out of my mind taking a heavy dose of breathing.
Thinking about the days we've been together,
And all of those memories we shared to each other.

You know how much I appreciate you,
You know how much I care for you,
You know how much I needed you.
I LOVE YOU

I've been through all of these aches before,
But its different from what you have done to me.
And so I thought of dying,
But I keep on fighting this kind of feeling.

You know how much I appreciate you,
You know how much I care for you,
You know how much I needed you.
I LOVE YOU


So I decided not to crave for more,
But you're always here in my mind
(I can't get you out of my mind)
I am going to wait for you
(even if there's someone else inside of you)

You know I'm always here waiting for you,
So please would you say you love me too?



…
..
.

No comments: